Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two Shows: Photos

Dennis Andersen took these photos of our show 
at Lestat's in San Diego.
Paula Luber, Buddy Zapata, clb, Alexander, and Henri (Buddy's son)
Alexander, beautiful boy
Singing Peter Case's "Two Angel's"
I loved seeing all my girlfriendies out there in the crowd


This month wore me out. I loved playin' these shows but with the situation with Paul going on hospice I was tired all the time. By the time I was near the end of a set I thought 
I was gonna keel over. 

Paula Luber and clb backstage: figgerin out the setlist

Me and Kim Fox at Cinema Bar in LA on Valentine's Day. Wish I had pictures from this night with my totally amazing band, which included Renata Bratt on cello, David Schwartz on upright bass, Nelson Bragg on drums and Paula Luber on vibes. You guys were a blast to hang out with and play music with...
(this photo by D.A. Nishimura's phone)




2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy! I don't know if you remember me, but I just wanted to say that it's truly inspiring that you you keep playing music through out your challenging times. My heart goes out to you with the challenges you and your husband have faced. I send lots of love and hugs to you and him and the rest of your family. You have faced a difficult set of circumstances, so no wonder you are feeling worn out. Anyway, thinking of you and thanking you for your writings and music. Keep on keepin' on Cindy!
    Hugs,
    Romy K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I most certainly do remember you Romy Kaye! All of San Diegans fell in love with you via Buddy Blue's band. Thank you for writing to me here. Right now the lose is still rather unfathomable, but it keeps getting closer. Im sure it must have been very hard to lose Buddy as a friend and band mate, and it was so sudden. This has been a lot of year coming, but I'm not sure it makes it any easier. Except for the fact that all the ducks get lined up, legally.
    Lots of love to you out there in 'Orleans,
    xocindylee

    ReplyDelete